Rates and regulation
Rule, regulation and rate books
Electric rate brochures
- All customers served by We Energies
- Residential customers served by Wisconsin Public Service
- Business customers served by Wisconsin Public Service
- Don’t know who provides your service?
Other WPS rate information
- Current gas system sales rates
- Current gas cashout rates
- Gas rate history(XLSX)
- Electric rate history(XLSX)
Buy all or part of your electricity from sources such as wind, solar and landfill gas for a monthly premium.
Energy for Tomorrow (customers served by We Energies)
NatureWise (customers served by Wisconsin Public Service)
Tax Cuts and Jobs Act Credit
A credit authorized by the Michigan Public Service Commission to reflect the impacts of the federal corporate tax reduction resulting from the Tax Cuts and Jobs Act of 2017.
- Tax reform Calculation C application (U-18494)
- Tax reform Credit B application (U-20183)
- Rule changes governing billing practices and consumer standards
- 2017 Renewable energy reconciliation (U-20176)
- 2017 Energy waste reduction reconciliation application (U-20033)
- 2017 PSCR reconciliation application (U-20074)
- Cap Tracking System information